Book a Montessori Australia event with confidence.

We want to make sure bookings are 100% flexible to meet your ever increasing tight time schedules. We are proud to offer you complete flexibility to many of the events that are offered by Montessori Australia. As of 2021 when booking many events you will be given the option to book and

  1. attend the venue in person,
  2. attend live on a Zoom  session or,
  3. participate by viewing a recording of the event at a later date of your choice (restrictions apply)   

In this way you will not miss out of the event and can have access to take part or view the event it at a time of your convenes.  

In the event that you need to cancel for any other reason:   

Cancellations received prior to two months before the event will attract a 10% administration fee with the remaining 90% being refunded or credited.

Cancellations received between two months and one week before the event will attract a 25% administration fee with the remaining 75% being refunded or credited.

Cancellations received within one week prior to the event, during the event or after the event will not be eligible for any refund.

No cancellations or refunds applicable to Early Bird bookings (substitutions accepted).  Early Bird bookings must be paid by the early bird due date otherwise the full rate will be applied.

Delegate substitutions are a welcome alternative to cancellations.

Cancellations or substitutions must be sent in writing, emailed to [email protected]

This policy applies to registrations received and invoiced, whether they be paid or invoiced.

This policy will apply in all cases and unfortunately no consideration can be given to special circumstances.

Late registrations after the registration closing dates will incur a $20pp late registration fee.

Events may have maximum attendee numbers and may be closed earlier than the registration closing date.

The Montessori Australia reserves the right to amend, cancel, postpone or re-schedule events. In the event of the cancellation of an event, Montessori Australia's maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the registration fee paid. Montessori Australia accepts no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs, or any other additional costs incurred.



If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you are able to return products to us within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a full refund, exchange or credit note of the purchase price. There will be no refund on postage costs.

You are responsible for the postage costs of returning the items to us.

We will only give you the refund, exchange or credit note once the product is received by us, or we have received the product at our warehouse and inspected it and assessed whether it is eligible for a refund, exchange or credit note.

Please allow up to ten (10) Business Days for your return and refund request to be processed.
Any refund we make will be by the same payment method used to purchase the product.

Returned items must be received in original, unopened condition and packaged such that transit damage does not occur. We will not accept for return any product that has been used, connected, installed, attempted to be connected or installed, or if your product is a sale or clearance item, custom-made, or is a special buy product, other than as required under the Australian Consumer Law.

You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.

You have a duty of care for the product while it is in your possession. If you damage products, then subsequently return the products, you may be liable to pay to repair the product to its original condition. In these circumstances, where a repair is not economically viable, no refund will be made.