BELONGING, SUPPORTING AND BELIEVING
Montessori Australia is a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity with a mission to support the natural development of the child through Montessori education.
We believe that children are transforming elements of society that will lead to a harmonious and peaceful world.
We invite you to join us in this quest, to champion the cause of all children.
BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE MONTESSORI COMMUNITY
- Be connected to the Montessori community, with quarterly eArticles, quarterly eBulletins, and the annual Montessori Insights magazine.
- Help us build an engaging, responsive and strong Montessori community.
HAVE AN IMPACT
- Join the Montessori national body to provide a ‘whole of life’ support platform from birth to aged care, including training and professional development, publications, digital and online resources, quality assurance, and government and industry liaison.
- Lend your voice as an advocate for Montessori.
BE SUPPORTED IN LIFELONG LEARNING
- Receive 25% off the registration fee of all professional development events including Montessori workshops, forums and conferences.
- Access articles and back issues of publications.
ACCESS DISCOUNTS ON QUALITY MONTESSORI MATERIALS
- Get 10% discount off purchases from the Montessori online shop.
CONNECT TO THE WORLD
- Your subscription includes membership to the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), the international body for Montessori established by Dr Maria Montessori. This worldwide community is dedicated to the recognition of the unique nature of childhood and natural human development. AMI’s vision is to assist other groups seeking to address social and educational problem situations where positive change can be effected through the education of children. AMI Membership includes AMI eBulletins and an annual AMI Journal.
Individual Subscription Rate
- The 2017 rate is $130 and applies to the 2017 calendar year